The Analysis Starts

 

The last time I published a blog post was 01/16/2023. At the time, I had come to the conclusion the hours spent writing posts, reading the blog posts of others, and the general ordeal of appearing online in hopes of drawing readers wasn’t for me anymore.

Unwittingly, by leaving the internet, I found myself groping for words more often, wondering what more I could write in the current piece I was working on, and, by and large, losing all motivation before I was even half done with the piece. Writing became an albatross I was having a terrible time lugging around.

Now realizing the negative aspects of my absence from the blogging habit, here I am, once again, stepping into the realm of putting words out there for everyone to see. I still don’t want to deal with all the pageantry of social media, or even bother with comments for the most part. Neither one should be that much of a problem, seeing I’ve never been that popular on the internet anyway.

The experiment begins.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trending Styles

Lizzy