Trending Styles

 


As I stated in my first post, I doubt I’ll get much traffic and, chances are, not any comments on this blog. I believe the main reason is I’m not selling anything on my pages. According to Intuit MailChimp, “The most common type of blog is the small business blog. These blogs are written to market a business's products or services to prospective customers.”

From what I’ve learned through my visits to blog platform websites, this statement is accurate. Approximately fifteen years ago, this utterance wasn’t truth, although the signs that it was headed in that direction were obvious. Back then, the number of person blogs outweighed the business ones.

Having a personal blog is hopefully going to self-validate my ability to write; will establish the soundness, accuracy, legitimacy. At least, I’m hoping it does for me. Whether it has that effect on anyone else is of no consequence. Anyway, not at this point in the experiment.

I question the strategy of having categories, known as ‘labels’ on this particular platform. After all, if no one will be reading my posts, what’s the sense of cataloging them? Still, perhaps somewhere in due course, I may want this measure of order. For the time being, I have three (3) labels: miscellaneous, relationships, and research. All are excessively generic.

I’ll have to relearn to grow with this project.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Analysis Starts

Lizzy